Soulmate

 Let me start this journey with my own poem....







Soulmate

You came into my life
as quickly as lightning
I was struck
I could not move
It was frightening

He looked at me and smiled
I stared pathetically
I fell in love hard
and unexpectedly

And I realised
He was the person
I was waiting for my whole life
He was my home, my soulmate
My only true love

This was one of the first poems I wrote, so it will always have a special place in my heart. Especially because it is about my soulmate. What I hope is that everyone will find someone like that in life. And it does not matter whether it is a lover, friend or anyone else. It is very special to find someone like that. Nowadays, the relationships are often very shallow and tend to end up after first big disagreement or fight. To find a person with whom you can share a deep connection is not easy to find. Someone you can tell all your secrets, someone who you can trust with your whole heart. 



 
   

Comments

Popular Posts